This is a series of webinars from IHRIM, your Technology Knowledge Center, presented by leading experts and though leaders who are developing technologies that are disrupting how businesses and human resources support their workforce. IHRIM continues to see the boundaries expanding beyond traditional HCM systems to include Artificial Intelligence, Block Chain, Augmented and Virtual Reality, and even Robotic Process Automation.
The series will be held weekly on Tuesdays, October 2 - October 30. All sessions are scheduled for 60 minutes and will begin at 9:00 am Pacific, 10:00 am Mountain, 11:00 am Central, 12:00 pm Eastern.
Please register for the series and you will be automatically registered for each individual session (webinar) in the series. As the start of the series approaches you will receive further instructions regarding your unique login credentials for GoTo Webinar unique to each session.
The sessions in this series will include:
An overview of the emerging technology
Use cases as it relates to HR
Demonstration (10 min or shorter) on how their product delivers this new tech
The presentation is not intended to be a sales pitch, but rather provide a foundation that this is not theoretical, but an actuality.
October 2: Session 5 - Beyond Surveys: How to Measure Engagement and Culture in Real-Time (Kurtis Morrison)
October 9: Session 6 - An Impending Revolution – 5G And What It Means for Most of Us (Dennis Hill, Ph.d)
October 23: Session 7 - Source and Screen Candidates in Real-Time (Ganesh Iyer)
October 30: Session 8 - Wrap-Up moderated by Nov Omana
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the technologies that enable ONA
- Understand the implications for risk, security and privacy for organizations
- Understand how ONA can be applied to a range of HR processes
- Provide the audience with a basic understanding of blockchain technology
- Showcase a few HR blockchain use cases, including one demo
- Explore further resources to gain a deeper understanding of blockchain in HR
- Recruiting Cycle
- Employee Relations
- How organizations are leveraging VR in areas like HR, leadership, customer service, and sales
- How organizations are elevating the conversation around soft skills through immersive VR
- How immersive simulations are helping realize cost savings and demonstrate ROI from training programs
Continuing Education Units:
This session been approved for recertification credit hours toward HRIP (Human Resource Information Professional) recertification.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
IHRIM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.