You will be provided a walk through with implemented case studies beginning with process of outlining digital strategy and for each digital initiative identified on the roadmap, the approach taken from idealization to implementation and application of innovative technologies to realize the digital vision. As a final part of the program, you’ll learn strategic management and governance concepts – so your organization can be ahead of the curve on the digital transformation.
The series will be held weekly on Tuesdays, September 17 - October 8, 2019. All sessions are scheduled for 60 minutes and will begin at 11:00 am Pacific, 12:00 pm Mountain, 1:00 pm Central, 2:00 pm Eastern. **Please note the time change from IHRIM's regularly scheduled webinars.**
September 17: Session 1 Replacing Legacy Platforms
September 24: Session 2 Developing Mobile Apps
October 1: Session 3 Enhancing The User Digital Experience
October 8: Session 4 Moving To The Cloud
Key Learning Objectives:
- How to deliver Value based IT with Digital Transformation
- Promoting Customer Engagement and Employee Engagement with effective digital platforms build on UI/UX and innovative technologies
- Key success metrics in Digital Transformation
- Vision, Governance, People, Process and Innovative Technologies
- How to succeed in Organization’s efforts to migrate from On Premise to Cloud and key lessons learned.
Continuing Education Units:
This session been approved for recertification credit hours toward HRIP (Human Resource Information Professional) recertification.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
IHRIM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.